Thursday, July 23, 2009

My feelings of Michael Jackson's Death

I'm Still have been shocked over Michael Jackson's death it took awhile to really think and write about it . It goes to show nobody lives forever. I grew up with Michael listening to his mucic so
he in some ways feels like a family member but as i grew older i found Jesus and i pray
The king of pop made peace with the King of kings in heaven with Jesus Christ .

my prayers still go out to the family and we must move on and remember the music he created
i believe he was very gifted and he had many spiritual songs i really enjoyed .

regardless where he is ,he made a very big inpact on my life growing up .


Now your in peace Michael ....as the song says ....


ILL BE THERE


You and I must make a pactWe must bring salvation backWhere there is love, I'll be thereI'll reach out my hand to you,I'll have faith in all you doJust call my name and I'll be thereChorus:And oh - I'll be there to comfort you,Build my world of dreams around youI'm so glad that I found youI'll be there with a love that's strongI'll be your strength, I'll keep holding onYes I will, yes I will Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter Togetherness, well that's all I'm afterWhenever you need me, I'll be thereI'll be there to protect youWith an unselfish love I respect youJust call my name and I'll be there(Chorus)If you should ever find someone newI know he'd better be good to you'Cos if he doesn't, I'll be thereDon't you know, baby, yeah yeahI'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there(Just look over your shoulders, honey - ooh)I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be thereDon't you know, baby, yeah yeahI'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there...



YES MICHAEL WE MUST BRING SALVATION BACK TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD

AMEN

No comments: